Learning self-feeding skills with utensils is an important developmental milestone. The ezpz Happy Utensils are designed to help older toddlers / preschoolers independently eat with a spoon and fork, and safely practice using a knife (spreading + cutting).
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fit child’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping, piercing, spreading + cutting
- Training knife accommodates right and left-handed children
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and round, slightly elongated handle makes grasping + cutting more successful
- Made from high-quality silicone + nylon that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe